Back To Front Page - Contact Info -
The Moparts Connection
(A Div. of Marsh Performance)
1250 Wilson Road
Linwood, NC 27299
Questions or to place an order:
Call Todd Marsh
Monday - Thursday 9am to 6pm EST
Fridays and Saturdays 9am to
Online - Secure Order Form
* Shipping Policy
- Marsh Performance will ship via UPS ground for the continental United States unless otherwise requested.
- Large orders will be shipped via motor freight. We also ship world wide using the most practical means of sea and air services.
- Shipping charges will be calculated at time of shipment and are based solely on the UPS published rates and are the responsibility of the customer. There are no handling charges of any kind and we will make every effort to limit shipping costs whenever possible.
- All items ship from FOB Linwood, North Carolina, unless otherwise noted.
- If you require express or expedited shipping please call us with your requests. Express shipment cutoff time is 3pm EST for in stock items.
- We fully insure every shipment for full value. If your items are damaged in transit it is your responsibility to report them to us and file a freight claim with UPS.
- If you are missing items please contact us immediately for resolution of the matter.
- Back orders will be noted at the time of shipping and you will be notified ahead of time as to your wishes. We will generally hold orders to ship complete.
- Online orders will be processed daily and you will be advised by email of the status. Due to our extensive catalog some items can require extra lead time from the manufacturer.
- Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding these matters.
* Statement of Policies for Marsh Performance/ The Moparts Connection
- We respect your privacy! Any and all information collected by Marsh Performance will be kept strictly confidential.
- Any information you give to the Marsh Performance will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- Any information you give to the Marsh Performance will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
- Pricing/Ordering Policy:
- All prices are subjected to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to correct typographical and printing errors.
- We reserve the right to correct prices or calculation errors.
- We reserve the right not to proceed with any order where we feel that it will put us, the recipient, or any other party in a vulnerable position either financially or for any other justifiable reason. We will contact every customer placing an order to notify them of the cancellation providing a viable contact Email address has been given. We may not be prepared to incur extra expense, other than to use Email to cancel such an order.
We trust that for the majority of orders it will not be necessary to even consider cancellation but this will be done should the need arise.
- Warranty Policy:
- All merchandise returned for warranty consideration, inspection, and/or repair must be sent prepaid and insured
- Included in the return must be the sender’s name, address, phone number, and an explanation of the problem and work to be done.
- There is absolutely no warranty and /or return for the following:
- Any product that has been physically altered or improperly installed or maintained.
- Any product used in improper applications or not used with the proper parts.
- Return Policy:
- All merchandise being returned must have prior authorization from Marsh Performance.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original condition and will be inspected at the time of receipt.
- Marsh Performance will accept or exchange parts only at our discretion.
- Special Orders are not returnable.
- All parts must be in “as new” condition.